Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A razor cut for hair ? help?

I dont want a hair cut but i want my hair more layered, people told me if i just use a plastic shaving razor on the ends of my hair it will kinda layer my hair a lil, is that true and what are good and bad things about this and how do i do it?



A razor cut for hair ? help?

you should go to a hairstylist to layer your hair because if you use a razor your hair will not look layered or that good



A razor cut for hair ? help?

When a professional uses a razor to cut your hair, it can give it more lift and body. If you use a razor on your hair, you are likely going to cause some split ends. This is really something you should seek out in a salon. Call around and get someone who does a great job. I had a hair dresser that used a razor, and my hair never looked better. It is not something I would do myself. And they definiately do not use plastic shaving razors. Don't take the risk.



A razor cut for hair ? help?

i suggest you go to the salon than doing it yourself



it will look nice though and yes it does layer your hair



A razor cut for hair ? help?

Don't do it at home! You will end up looking ridiculous. Never take chances with your hair. Go to a saloon and they will do it for you, its their job to make your hair look pretty.



A razor cut for hair ? help?

Doesn't it seem exciting, to pull out a Bic Shaver, and start wacking out layers!!! (DON"T DO IT)



Razoring is a art for hairstylist, and it takes years of practice to make it look great.......



All you have to do, is go to a reputable hair salon, and tell them, that you don't want to lose "ANY" length, but you want more layers. Depending on the texture of your hair, your stylist will give you options as to what you "should" do.



Razoring can back fire, and make your hair extremely frizzy, if it is not done properly, or is not meant for certain hair texture...... leave this job up to the pro's



Another thing, Our razors that we use at the salon are extemely sharp, making the cut precise



Please take my advice, and don't use a plastic shaving razor, unless you are going to shave your legs



Good Luck



Hairstylist/Colorist



(13 years)



A razor cut for hair ? help?

I have always cut my own hair after an incident long ago at a hair salon....i dont trust anyone else....



ive been expiramenting with all sorts of cuts.....using a razor(not plastic shower razor) as a hair tool is the best in my opinion by far!....it thins, layers, lifts, the works...it is awesome for an edgier cut...



I dont recommend doing this yourself if you dont trust yourelf....if you are doubting yourself, find a stylist that is experienced with this...not SUPERCUTS....I have naturally found myself good at hair, but i started by just not caring what people think...anyway...



GOOD LUCK!!! HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL



A razor cut for hair ? help?

I don't think you should do it and I don't think you should go to a salon and have it razored. From my own experience razored cuts look horrible and will ruin your hair. It will look all thin and frayed,it gives you split ends also.I had to have all my long hair cut off because a stylist used a razor on my hair without my permission and ruined my hair.



A razor cut for hair ? help?

Never cut your own hair with a shaving razor if you don't know what your doing and even if you do know what you are doing a razor is not the tool to get the effect you want to use. I use to be a hairstylist for many years and so many people would try to do it at home themselves just to end up coming into the salon to have us try to fix the mess they made of their hair. In the long run it is cheaper and better to have a professional give them the style they are seeking. Look for a good salon in your area, if you are unfamiliar with one, find someone who has a haircut like the one you want and ask them who cut their hair then call their stylist and ask them to cut your hair like that persons. Make sure you get that persons name so they will know who you are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment