Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NEED HAIR HELP!!!!! Cut AND Colours!!! (Repost)?

I am getting my hair cut and coloured once again. My hair is now just a little bit below my shoulders and i plan to grow it out more. I have straight brown hair that flicks at the end if i don't straighten it. It is brown with blonde streaks. I have a side fringe that is now below my eye. It is very layered but very thick. I would like to keep the length but maybe go for a diff shape. I would really love to dye my hair a diff colour but don't know whether to go darker or lighter. I have really pale skin and freckles and not sure what colour would suit my skin tone best.



If you need more information please ask and I will try to help a bit more.



Pictures would be great!!! Thanks ^_^



NEED HAIR HELP!!!!! Cut AND Colours!!! (Repost)?

why not a lighter colour? But blended in so it isn't just big light bits on dark hair because that doesn't look very good.



If you want it to grow, just have a trim that way it will look healthy and will still be on its way to your elbows. (if that's what you want)



Side fringes are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment