Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair Cuts!?

I have thick wavy poffy hair but after i straighten it it's straight so that isn't the problem. I wan't to make my hair appear thiner so how should i cut it?



Should i layer or somehting else?



Hair Cuts!?

ask to get it thinned at the salon



Hair Cuts!?

Layer your hair



Hair Cuts!?

you can do it yourself by just going to a store like big w or coles and buying thinning scissors!



i got some yesterday, because i had the same problem, and now my hair is thin! im happy, and you could be too =]



they're only about 6 dollars



so trust me its worth it!!!!



Hair Cuts!?

Yes, layering would help. I have natural curl and if its too short it sticks straight out. Flat ironing looks nice but is damaging to my hair. Can you find something that you could wear either way? Like a mid shoulder cut with the layers towards the top cut down to around 3" or so? I used to have mine like that and I could flip it out using a straight iron or make it curly with hair products and a diffuser.



Good luck



PS. DO NOT USE a thining scissors!! If you ever start to grow it out or wear it back, little short hairs will stick straight out. My mom used to thin mine and I had all sorts of issues with that.



Hair Cuts!?

You should get layers (long or short depending on the length) and also get it thinned by your hairstylist. My hair was like that too but know I do this and my hair looks pretty hott if I must say so myself. :]



Hair Cuts!?

i would say to have more layre's through your hair and have it very texturised this should solve your problem but ensure you use the correct products. it sounds like you need tigi;s control freak serum this will control the static in your hair. x

No comments:

Post a Comment