Thursday, July 30, 2009

HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

i got my hair cut last week and even though i told the hair dresser i wanted to keep the legnth he cut it alot shorter anyways and im devistated! it used to go half way down my back and now sits on my shoulders the problem is i have thick hair and alot of it and it kind of poofs and takes alot of straightening to get it to behave are extensions the only way out of this and are they as expensive as the rumours say?



HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

I am a stylist, and honestly, we make an exceptional amount of money off hair extensions. However, you can grow your hair back at a faster rate than normal, and recover from your bad haircut, without spending money on extensions.



Good extensions cost money. Likewise, maintaining a good, healthy, long head of hair costs money. But the difference between the two is that for one you are paying a lot of dollars for something that is not yours and will never be yours, for the other you will be paying for something that is yours, that is versatile and actually costs less to maintain.



Plus, I have helped several clients who have not only had bad haircuts, but who have also suffered from hair loss grow their hair back without using weaves and wigs.



I suggest you get on a long hair plan. Eat a high protein diet, drink water, and stay away from hair coloring, junk food, and chemicals. Most importantly, buy the best all-natural hair growth product you can find. The best one that I have found that works for all hair types is A Double Portion Super Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner. You can get them both online at www.discoverb4a.com. These both are hair growth miracle workers and are all-natural. No damaging chemicals, hormones, or surfactants like most commercial shampoos. Just to let you know, you should stay away from these. Most drugstore hair care products can damage your hair and leave it lacking exactly what it needs to grow. However, most of my clients that used A Double Portion had 1 to 2 inches of growth every month.



Remember, that although others may judge you of how your hair looks. You do not have to judge yourself that way. So, be patient and give your hair the time and love it needs to grow back.



HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

Get the extentions. I dont think they are as much money as the celebs. pay. It is worth it tho.



hope this helps =]



HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

Extensions would be a waste of money and good ones are expensive, I believe. Your hair will soon grow again, so cheer up!



HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

If you're a boy: My comments: No one is gonna care about what you're hair looks like, well maybe the first or two days, but then on no one is gonna care about it and it's gonna grow back. You see bald ppl in tv? no1 laughs at them.



If you're a girl:My Comments: It's not what you look like in the outside, it's what your personality's like that will make ppl happy and be friends with u.



HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

Well.. I have thin hair but it doesnt grow that long, after a certain point it stops! ;) I have had extensions before and the way I had them done was very inexpensive. My mom has had short extention (used just to make her hair thicker) for a few years now, she spends about 300 a month! I spend, when I have them about 30.00.



If you are any race except black we automaticaly think we cannot get our hair done like that culture. So like my mom..she goes and is charged 300 a month (does not listen to me, lol says she loves her hair dresser) and they get ripped off. People say if you have extentions done through "like culture places" they have "different hair" and it will be to rough and make us bald. Its all a lie!



I have thin...thin hair, always have. I go to "african american" salons. They do the best job, they know how do do it much better anyway! And...they charge about 10-15 dollars a track. You will need about 3 tracks for a full head of hair. Go to Sallys beuty salon and buy synthetic/natural hair. It costs about 20. They will help you in there match your color. You can straighten it, curl it....wash, blow dry, whatever you want. Thats another thing these other places say you have to have 100% human hair imported from like Italy... so dumb! You have to replace the hair every few months so why spend 300-600 dollars on hair that will do everything that a pack for 20.00 will do. Hope I didnt confuse you... You will have to have them tighten your tracks every 3-4 weeks and replace the hair every few months. It will take time to get used to them. My hair never fell out or was damaged... they just itch sometimes and you learn to be a little more gentle when you brush. Your hair grows faster with them in for some reason?



Actually now that you remind me...... i want them again! lol Good luck, dont spend tons of money when you can get them done for way less.



HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

Although hair weaves tend to look ok on thicker hair, I don't recommend them because despite what anybody says... weaves that come from Sally's look like, well, weaves from Sally's. If you really want to spend the money, go to some place up scale and have them do it right. You'll want the weave that is sewn on to a few individual pieces at a time as opposed to getting one big track glued to your scalp.



I wouldn't worry too much about it. I bet your hair looks great. Try looking up some different styles that you can do with your new length and take some time to just play with it. It will grow again ;)



HELP! my hair has been cut far too short for my liking and i need it long again!?

I wouldnt waste the time or money on extensions... If you get the cheap ones they can be very damaging to your hair. If you get the good ones it could cost you up to $2000.00. If your hair is too poofy for you while its at the length its at, I would maybe add some layers and thin it out. All it would do is remove bulk from your hair and make it lay a lot nicer.... that way you can live with it until it grows back out. Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment