Thursday, October 8, 2009

IM GOING TO GET A HAIR CUT!!!!!???????? advice?

ok i have naturally curly hair..



but i want to cut my hair like this...



http://a76.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



but first i wanted to get my hair relaxed..



and then i would straighten my hair so the people can cut it right... my question is..



after i relax my hair is it okay to straighten my hair two days after ?



or will something bad happen like my hair falling out or getting damaged or soemthing



IM GOING TO GET A HAIR CUT!!!!!???????? advice?

ok ******* beach



IM GOING TO GET A HAIR CUT!!!!!???????? advice?

dont straighten it till after a week of the relaxed thing it will make ur hair falll out!!!!



- TAKE MY ADVICE! IT HAPPEND TO MY SIS!!!



-Brie



IM GOING TO GET A HAIR CUT!!!!!???????? advice?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment