Thursday, October 8, 2009

How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

Well im 16 and i guess you could say im a skater/soccer player kinda guy. Ive got kind of a skinny face i guess and ive got kind of thick puffy blonde hair. not reeeeally blonde but dirty, and it gets some summer hilights and stuff.



Ill out some pictures of me, and since im getting it cut within two weeks, just tell me what you think would work



http://i28.tinypic.com/11ugmlv.jpg



Me with short hair (about a year ago)



http://i28.tinypic.com/o5qrh1.jpg



Me with longer hair (a bit ago, but my hair grew alot since then and is just wild now =p)



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

the longer hair looks really good.



You are a cutie:)



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

You're cute and I love your body:) I like you with longer hair, but no longer than that!



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

ur hair is cuter short



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

nice wallpaper.



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

keep the long hair



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

You look better w/ long hair brings out ur bod and stuffs yeahh!!!!!don't get ur hair cut!!!!!!!!!!



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

Well up to you to decide best... hair just need fixing and combing neither it would short and long... depends



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

You're a hottie!



haha, you should get dread locks.



That would look so cool!



=]



How Should I get my hair cut? Just your opinion, maybe it'll happen!?

You definitely suit your hair shorter, my friend.



It's your hair.... You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment