Thursday, October 8, 2009

I want a new hair cut, anyone help me?

hiya, im wntn a nw hair cut or sumin but i need help. ive got shrt naturly curly hair and i wnt more of a emo/scene hair cut but i unno wut to do. heres a few pics of wut my hair looks like...



http://a941.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a579.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a740.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



also my mama wnt let me die all my hair again but i can put colors in it,



but at my school we have to have "natural" colors,



so if anyone can help me out id greatly appracite it.



I want a new hair cut, anyone help me?

maybe color it with some low lights and get a choppy cut with LOTS of layers



I want a new hair cut, anyone help me?

i think it looks fine now



I want a new hair cut, anyone help me?

get layers with some honey colored highlights to make you look softer (cuz its hard to get an emo cut without dying it so you may want to go for a softer cut.)



I want a new hair cut, anyone help me?

if you want emo,



i would say to straighten it



then cut it short, edgy w/ lots of layers



I want a new hair cut, anyone help me?

the rihanna cut. short in back, long in the front, with some black, or orange stripes. i have that cut. but with gold streaks



I want a new hair cut, anyone help me?

for an emo hair cut i would probably put lots of layers in it but i dont think you should go to short when you say colors do you mean like black brown blonde red cuz i think your hair might look good with a few light colors. and also maybe dont put your bangs with clips all in them. just leave them and on you tube there are alot of emo hair tutorials just type in hair tutorials - emo then see what comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment