Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

I need a new haircut, and think that i want to go short... i did use a virtual hair cut program... here is the pic.



http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275...



I need help. does this look good, or would something similar look better?



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

...................WOW.............



grow it out



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

I like it. I think maybe a few more layers, and maybe some highlights.... Update it a little. It's very cute.



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

Get Layers



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

It looks really good!! Maybe if you showed us your hair now so we could do a before and after pic but the short hair looks good on you.



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

that looks nice maybe make your bangs a little longer. either way fits.



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

Yeah it looks good. But I wouldn't cut it too short or you'll look like a guy.



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

I think it looks cute. :D



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

i like short hair, that looks good



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

your face is on the rounder side, so i would say shourt is ok, just make sure you have some layers in there around your face



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

its cute but i would go with some copper hightlights with it



=D



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

If you like short hair then it's GREAT! =]



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

iam glad i dont know u if u know a virtual hair cut program thats a little wierd



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

i think it looks very cute nd sexy.. go for it ... and yes add some high lights to give it that volume and bounce.. but thas your choice if u wanna use chemicals



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

I just had a new haircut! I had it cut where it goes behind my ears with some in front of my ears. And layered on top. The back is short and comes down to a point. It will be great for summer! I say go for it!



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

It looks good. What matters is what you think. Will you be happy if you cut off your hair? As long as you think you will be happier, I say go for it!



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

Looks good it seems like Victoria Posh and Katie Holmes i like it probably suit on you. Good luck!



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

My hair looks just the one in your pic.. and I love it!!!



Very cute!!!



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

I think you should put a curly perm in your hair that would be cute.



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

That looks really good.



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

You look nicer now.I mean they are completly different looks but I like what you have now....with some highlights.



Hair cut help....AHHHHHHHHHHh?

I like your hair now...it's long and layered and looks very pretty. But, if you want to go shorter, how about the Rihanna look? You know, how her hair is longer in the front and shorter in the back, like Victoria Beckham's hair too. I think that haircut is pretty, but if I were you, I'd keep the long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment