Thursday, October 8, 2009

How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

I'm fourteen and I know that I'm not very pretty. I just want to know about my HAIR CUT, the bangs. Not anything else. You don't need to tell me everything that's wrong with my face and body. I just want your opinion on the new bangs.



Someone said it looks like a "lesbian hair cut"



Cause of the bangs or something?



Now, I'm really self consious about my new hair cut :/



Does it really look "lesbian??"



Well, any tips or pleasant comments would be appreciated.



http://i14.tinypic.com/40mtret.jpg



http://i3.tinypic.com/2qlwor8.jpg



http://i16.tinypic.com/2gv6luw.jpg



http://i14.tinypic.com/40c3x3c.jpg



Thank you



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

i'm 15, so i can sorta understand how you'd feel with being self conscious about that kind of thing and all. but honestly, i think it looks cute. and try not to worry about what other people think. (harder than it sounds....) seriously though, i think it looks good, and if you like it, then don't let other people's opinions bother you:)



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

It looks good.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

It does not look lesbian, but you should keep body in it. WHen it is flat like the first two pictures, it is not very flattering. In the third one, it looks nice



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

When you wear it all down it looks really nice. Just be careful about putting it in a "half-pony". Otherwise, it looks good!



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

they look cute!! forget about wut everyone says trust me i have had that happened to me or similar!!!! just ignore them!!! they dont know wut the are talking about!!!! hope this helped!!!!



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

No you don't look lesbian...........I like the third and fourth pictures way better. I don't know what you did different in those pictures but your hair looks way better in them.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

Hi Victoria, I think your bangs look great. Way far from a Lis-Bo hair cut.



Clowmy



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

dont say that arnt pretty. u really are. and the first 2 pix arent that flattering, but as long as u have volume and body in it it looks good [the last 2 pix] mousse, and gel, and drying your hair upside down with a hairdryer works wonders :]]



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

i think it is really cute but i have to agree, give it some volume mabe do some cute loose curls ore something.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

I like the 3rd one.Lookes like it has more volume.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

It dosen't look lesbian, it's looks great!!



I like the last two pictures best .



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

No, a lesbian look would be something along the lines of a men's haircut or a mullet. That certainly does not apply to you.



And you don't seem to have a high opinion of yourself. Who told you that you're not pretty? You need to get rid of that record playing over and over in your head saying "I'm not pretty, I'm not pretty, etc." I personally don't see anything wrong with you.



I do realize that you're at that awkward age of fourteen, but don't let that stop you from seeing yourself in a different light. And don't believe everything you see on TV and the magazines with the airbrushed models. It's all fantasy!



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

You simply do not look lesbian. But you know what, if you had lightest brown hair, you would look like an angel.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

It looks very cute on your. :)



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

no, not at all. dont repeat the word "lesbian" cuz urnot les, rn't u? u look pretty n sexy with this hair cut.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

it's totally not a lesbian haircut. whoever said that is crazy.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

aw come on..you don't give yourself enough credit. i'm the same age as you (lol NOT a child predator) and i'd say you look pretty nice. your eyes are really sweet and your haircut looks cute on you. and your body is not ugly. it's nice. lol not hitting on you or anything just saying raise your self esteem girl! high five yourself and smile. ignore the world and the mean people in it and listen to only those who have something nice to say. so have a good friday tomorrow and don't be so cruel to yourself; you're pretty cute.



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

you're a lil too young, but you're pretty cute i dont know why you think your ugly.



the hair looks fine. it makes you look younger though...



How does this hair cut look on me? PICS INCLUDED?

i think that it looks good and the bangs look great but did u ever think of gettin a face frame

No comments:

Post a Comment