Sunday, August 2, 2009

What kind of hair cut should i get for my hair type?

i have somewhat-thick, dirty blonde hair, a little below my shoulders. i want to get it cut a little shorter and thinner for summer, but i've heard that getting your hair razored isn't the best thing to do. i also want to get side bangs but i don't know how maneagable they are. i usually straighten my hair but it doesn't usually get completely straight... any suggestions / pictures?



What kind of hair cut should i get for my hair type?

I have thick hair and layers saved my life--they make your hair a lot thinner feeling %26amp; more manageable. If you live somewhere humid, side bangs are a nightmare this time of year, they never stay straight %26amp; often frizz--wait till winter.



When you find out how to keep your hair completely straight, tell me---please but smoothing serums help a lot-



My favs:



In the drugstore---fructis smoothing serum or



In the salon--paul mitchell superskinny smoothing serum



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment