Sunday, August 2, 2009

Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

I'm 13,my face is round and I have thick hair. I'm thinking about getting my hair cut like Rihanna's new bob. The thing is I play sports and I need my hair out of my face. Will my hair be in my face and would I be able to get it out of my face some how? Thanks in advance.



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

i dont think that its a good idea to get a bob type hair cut if u have thick hair it'll just make your hair poof out unless u get it thinned out a lot or get it chemically straightened or both and also u have a round face and round faces need face framing layers and u also said u play sports and with a bob u wont be able to pull your hair back in a pony tail or anything but u could use 1 of those rubber headbands,but i would suggest u get layers instead of the bob because i had a bob because i thought it would look cute and it did 4 like the first day but then after i washed my hair 4 the first time and it dried it tottally poofed out and looked horrible because i have really super thick and curly wavy hair and it looked so bad and awful i had to wait 4 or 5 months for my hair to grow back,so i would suggest u not get a bob haircut



hope this helped %26amp; good luck



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

GO ahead, babe.



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

That sort of haircut would require more attention than it looks. If you have thick hair and you cut it that short than it might get frizzy or poof out more than you want to get that look. Also yes, it would be in your face unless you get hairclips to hold it back. And third, if your face is round that sort of hair cut wouldn't work well becuase it will make a round face even rounder.



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

It doesn't seem like you have the same hair type, it might look a lot different on you than on her. Also, if you are in sports, it sucks to have short hair because it's always in your face and blocks your vision. I would keep it long, but... changes are good. If it doesn't work out, then you know not to cut it like that again.



If it's short you can use a lot of bobby pins and hair spray to get it out of your face, but that's only your bangs, the back will come out often!



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

you can have you hair cut in an updated bob that isn't as short as rihanna's. Oh and rihannas hair is a weave. her real hair is braided up underneath it. If you want a short cut just use a head band to get you hair out of your face for sports.



I just read your question again and rihanna has an oval face, cutting you hair too short might give you pig face, not fun. I say go look through some short hair cut magazines and find a similar cut that would go with your round face!!!



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

I wouldn't if you're looking for something easy to manage. Also, I can't see how it wouldn't get into your face.



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

yes. but in order for you to get hair out of your face you will need a lot of hair clip and your pony tail may not be very cute for a while.



Should I cut m hair like Rihanna?? (please help!)?

With a round face and thick hair, getting a bob would b committing hair suicide lol. TRUST ME! i have a round head, and thick hair(im also 13!)

No comments:

Post a Comment