Sunday, August 2, 2009

New hair cut for square face?

Hi,



I'm a 55 year old young looking red hair ,green eyes.I have a square jaw and I would like my hair cut or grown out like Tom Cruise wife.It would be a wavy layerd bob I guess.I want something easy.I had a shaggy cut with bangs,i'm now trying to grow out my bangs but don't know if i should part them or what.anyone have any suggestions?



thanks



New hair cut for square face?

i think a style like tom cruises wife (katie holmes) would suit you. it really suits people with a square jaw as it kind of balances the face out. you will need to grow out your bangs but while you are doing this you can clip them to the side with bobby pins or nice clips. just part them in the middle and clip back. it shouldnt take too long to grow them out as the style you want is only short.



take a picture to your hairdresser and tell her and she should be able to advise you further. also she can advise you on what products to use in your hair to stop it going frizzy which can easily happen with this style. you should use something like tigi bedhead serum (it comes in a bright pink bottle) to stop it frizzing up. i have a similar style but i straighten my hair so it is more like victoria beckhams and even mine can frizz up if i dont use serum on it.



here is a picture you might want to take to your hairdresser:



http://cache.thenewsroom.com/ap/2007/07/...



this is also a good style because if you want to style it differently for a night out there are lots of things you can do:



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/st...



http://www.teenstylelounge.com/wp-conten...



hope this helps, good luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment